Hubble Directly Observes a Planet Orbiting Another Star

Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Personal Narrative

I am sometimes happy with myself. I am a bit sad with some of the things that happen around the world. I am a risk-taker, but I consider the circumstances and ask God for wisdom first. Just like a person might look before he leaped. I am not afraid to speak my mind within reason. I am curious and respectful to nature. I believe in God and I believe that all wars should end. I believe in family and world peace. My most prized possession is my family because I will always need my family. I am most comfortable with my family. That is the most comfortable thing I have. If I had made the Bill of Rights, I would've not put anything else in it. I don't want anything in my Bill of Rights. I think every human should strive for saving the animals and finding ways not to pollute the world. I think we should all care about other things than just ourselves. I think what it means to be human is to be curious and explore everything. I think it is to think of ourselves and be ourselves. I think it is to have freedom, our own religion, and be who we are.

1 comment:

  1. Jullian, I agree that you should always stay true to yourself, and that the universe is a wonderful place to be a part of. What are some issues you are passionate about?

    ReplyDelete